Hello, I'm Christof Schramm. I am a software engineer at Spendit AG in Munich. My main interests are functional programming, compilers and programming languages.
I hold a master's degree in computer science from Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU) of Munich. Furthermore I hold a bachelor's degree in bioinformatics from the Technical University of Munich.
Find me on social media:
- Kinds and Type Level Programming 3 - 2019-12-31
- Return Values in Typescript - 2019-11-01
- Kinds and Type Level Programming 2 - 2019-10-14
- Kinds and Type Level Programming - 2019-09-06
- Mandelbrot Coastlines - 2019-05-07
For any questions or inquiries you can get in touch by sending me a mail at blog (at) christof-schramm (dot) net